EN English dictionary: I'm ready
I'm ready has 5 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of I'm ready
Words before and after I'm ready
- I'm out of favor with her.
- I'm packing it in
- I'm paraphrasing, but she did say something like that.
- I'm parked right outside today.
- I'm pleased to ...
- I'm pleased to announce ...
- I'm positive.
- I'm pretty much finished .
- I'm quite capable of speaking on my own behalf.
- I'm quite put out about the matter.
- I'm ready
- I'm ready(slang)
- I'm ready.
- I'm really cheered up from watching this film.
- I'm really glad for him, as he deserves it.
- I'm really not responsible for it.
- I'm really pleased for you.
- I'm really pleased.
- I'm really sorry
- I'm really sorry.
- I'm really wrapped to hear that.