ENEnglish dictionary: I'll belt you one!
I'll belt you one! has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of I'll belt you one!
Words before and after I'll belt you one!
- I'll be happy to convey the message.
- I'll be here until seven in the evening.
- I'll be in Switzerland over Christmas.
- I'll be in touch
- I'll be jetlagged, but this is a unique opportunity, so I'll put up with it.
- I'll be leaving my daughter with my parents for those two days.
- I'll be right back
- I'll be right with you.
- I'll be there in a jiffy.
- I'll be with you straightaway.
- I'll belt you one!
- I'll bet!
- I'll bring the matter forward at the next meeting.
- I'll call for you after dinner.
- I'll call him tomorrow - no, on second thoughts, I'll try now.
- I'll check it out.
- I'll close here.
- I'll come and pick you up.
- I'll consult with my wife and let you know what we decide.
- I'll do all I can to vindicate my person and my good name.
- I'll do it this minute.