ENEnglish dictionary: I'd wager my boots on it
I'd wager my boots on it has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of I'd wager my boots on it
Words before and after I'd wager my boots on it
- I'd like to know what's going on
- I'd like to see anyone do better
- I'd like to see anyone do better!
- I'd like to state for the record that I disagree with this decision.
- I'd like to, but ...
- I'd like you to meet ...
- I'd prefer Tuesday morning.
- I'd rather not go.
- I'd tend to the latter.
- I'd very likely have done the same thing in your situation.
- I'd wager my boots on it
- I'll Be Going Now
- I'll Be Home for Christmas
- I'll Be Seeing You
- I'll Force You to Live
- I'll Mature When I'm Dead
- I'll Never Forget That Night
- I'll See You in My Dreams
- I'll Take Romance
- I'll act on your advice.
- I'll agree to that