ENEnglish dictionary: I'd fancy an ice cream now.
I'd fancy an ice cream now. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of I'd fancy an ice cream now.
Words before and after I'd fancy an ice cream now.
- I wouldn't wish that on a snake
- I you are unable to attend, for whatever reason, you should inform us immediately.
- I ♥ Huckabees
- I'd advise against it.
- I'd advise you not to.
- I'd appreciate it if ...
- I'd assess your chances as low.
- I'd be glad to!
- I'd be much obliged.
- I'd be much obligued.
- I'd fancy an ice cream now.
- I'd just as soon you didn't drive the car while I'm gone.
- I'd like ...
- I'd like a little word with you
- I'd like a word with you
- I'd like nothing better, there's nothing I'd rather do
- I'd like to ...
- I'd like to ask her out.
- I'd like to ask if my daughter can be excused tomorrow.
- I'd like to find out more about the school's activities.
- I'd like to give props to all those who have given help.