ENEnglish dictionary: I would be grateful if you could
I would be grateful if you could has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of I would be grateful if you could
Words before and after I would be grateful if you could
- I work in a bank, or more precisely at Barclays Bank.
- I work in a pleasant environment.
- I worked as long as I could
- I worked like an animal.
- I worked there for six years but never felt I belonged.
- I would
- I would ...
- I would ask you to consider that ...
- I would be delighted to ...
- I would be doing the principals a great disservice if I gave any impression that ...
- I would be grateful if you could
- I would be happy for any participant to win.
- I would be lying if ...
- I would be the last to say such a thing
- I would caution against using tuning software.
- I would dearly like to know what he said.
- I would give anything to
- I would give my ears for it
- I would go even further.
- I would have loved to come. Thank you for inviting me.
- I would have thought of it myself.