EN English dictionary: I was Monty's Double
I was Monty's Double has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of I was Monty's Double
Words before and after I was Monty's Double
- I want to shout my happiness from the rooftops.
- I want to spend a penny
- I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
- I want to watch my favourite TV show.
- I wanted that moment to last forever.
- I wanted to explain it to her but I couldn't get a word in edgeways.
- I wanted to keep this question until last.
- I wanted to take the last piece of pie, but somebody beat me to it.
- I was
- I was ...
- I was Monty's Double
- I was about to reply when a sudden thought stopped me short.
- I was afraid I might be late, but in the event I was early.
- I was afraid he was going to slop it all over the table.
- I was afraid he would put his foot in it.
- I was almost stifled by the fumes.
- I was amazed at the clarity of her voice on the telephone.
- I was amazed to find out that ...
- I was apt to believe him until ...
- I was as if struck by lightning!
- I was assailed by doubts.