ENEnglish dictionary: I told you so
I told you so has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of I told you so
Words before and after I told you so
- I thought as much
- I thought as much!
- I thought as much.
- I thought it was worthwhile to clarify the matter.
- I thought so
- I toast your health
- I told her I wasn't interested, but she wasn't deterred.
- I told him plump
- I told him that ...
- I told you more than once to let it be.
- I told you so
- I told you so again and again
- I told you so.
- I told you two kids to knock it off!
- I told you, didn't I!
- I too
- I took advantage of the childrens' absence to tidy their rooms.
- I took an instant liking to his new girlfriend.
- I took her for a nun and Robert said nothing to undeceive me.
- I took issue with him over his interpretation.
- I took notes which I will work up into a report later.