ENEnglish dictionary: I take your point .
I take your point . has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of I take your point .
Words before and after I take your point .
- I suspect that I am just a meal ticket for her.
- I suspected as much
- I take a critical view of it.
- I take away
- I take exception to the tone of your remarks.
- I take her at her word, for I cannot go to see for myself.
- I take that at face value.
- I take that to mean ...
- I take the hint.
- I take the liberty of ...
- I take your point .
- I tell you what.
- I thank youny
- I think
- I think I deserve a little break now.
- I think I'll go for the chocolate cake.
- I think I'll root around for something to eat in the fridge.
- I think I'm going off my rocker
- I think I've been done.
- I think I've been had.
- I think I've broken my ankle.