ENEnglish dictionary: I suppose
I suppose has 0 translations in 0 languages
No translations found :(
Words before and after I suppose
- I still think back with fond memories to my time as a student.
- I stowed my bag under the seat.
- I strain the juice off the pineapple and use it in another recipe.
- I strongly protest against such allegations!
- I strongly resent that suggestion.
- I strongly suggest you do not do this.
- I stuck the poster to the wall.
- I succeeded in translating the sentences.
- I suggest we wait a while before we make a decision.
- I suggested to him we start our own website.
- I suppose
- I suppose I got there about noon.
- I suppose I must have fainted
- I suppose all the tickets will be sold by now.
- I suppose he'll come today
- I suppose he'll come today.
- I suppose she assumed I would bust into tears.
- I suppose so
- I suppose so, yes.
- I suppose so.
- I suppose the evidence has been there for a long time that this day would come.