ENEnglish dictionary: I stuck the poster to the wall.
I stuck the poster to the wall. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of I stuck the poster to the wall.
Words before and after I stuck the poster to the wall.
- I still like her.
- I still live with my parents.
- I still owe you a meal.
- I still remember what it used to be like.
- I still think back with fond memories to my time as a student.
- I stowed my bag under the seat.
- I strain the juice off the pineapple and use it in another recipe.
- I strongly protest against such allegations!
- I strongly resent that suggestion.
- I strongly suggest you do not do this.
- I stuck the poster to the wall.
- I succeeded in translating the sentences.
- I suggest we wait a while before we make a decision.
- I suggested to him we start our own website.
- I suppose
- I suppose I got there about noon.
- I suppose I must have fainted
- I suppose all the tickets will be sold by now.
- I suppose he'll come today
- I suppose he'll come today.
- I suppose she assumed I would bust into tears.