ENEnglish dictionary: I stand
I stand has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of I stand
Words before and after I stand
- I speak
- I speak from personal experience.
- I speak slovenian
- I speak with inside knowledge
- I spent hours fussing over the details of the speech.
- I spent the afternoon chilling out in front of the TV.
- I spilt the tea, burning myself in the process.
- I spoke my mind.
- I sprained my ankle.
- I spy with my little eye, something beginning with...
- I stand
- I stand by my assertion that ...
- I stand by my prior statement.
- I stand corrected.
- I stay
- I still like her.
- I still live with my parents.
- I still owe you a meal.
- I still remember what it used to be like.
- I still think back with fond memories to my time as a student.
- I stowed my bag under the seat.