EN English dictionary: I snap my fingers at it
I snap my fingers at it has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of I snap my fingers at it
Words before and after I snap my fingers at it
- I shouldn't dream of doing that.
- I shouldn't wonder
- I simply couldn't go through with it.
- I simply wanted to make this point clear.
- I skipped the meeting.
- I sleep
- I sleep like a log.
- I slept like a top.
- I slept none last night
- I smiled despite myself.
- I snap my fingers at it
- I sort of expected it.
- I sort of feel that
- I sort of promised it.
- I speak
- I speak from personal experience.
- I speak slovenian
- I speak with inside knowledge
- I spent hours fussing over the details of the speech.
- I spent the afternoon chilling out in front of the TV.
- I spilt the tea, burning myself in the process.