EN English dictionary: I reckon so
I reckon so has 3 translations in 3 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of I reckon so
Words before and after I reckon so
- I really couldn't say.
- I really don't mind doing this!
- I really fall for her.
- I really haven't got any time for you now!
- I really must say ...
- I really put my foot in it!
- I really shouldn't forgive you!
- I recently saw a documentary on TV about the space station ISS.
- I reckon
- I reckon it will rain.
- I reckon so
- I reckon so.
- I recognize Mr. X.
- I recognized you at once.
- I reconciled myself to the loss.
- I refer to the passage quoted
- I refer to you
- I refer you to a recent statement to Parliament by the Prime Minister.
- I refuse
- I refuse to accept blame for that.
- I refuse to be rushed.