EN English dictionary: I must not
I must not has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of I must not
Words before and after I must not
- I must admit that I'm kind of predisposed towards disliking him.
- I must ask you, in all seriousness, to withdraw that remark.
- I must be home
- I must confess I don't visit my parents as often as I should.
- I must confess I know nothing about computers.
- I must confess to knowing nothing about computers.
- I must crave your pardon.
- I must face up to the fact that I'm never going to be promoted in this organisation.
- I must get round to cleaning my car next weekend.
- I must go
- I must not
- I must not fail any of the exams. Talk about stress!
- I must not.
- I must start by saying the following.
- I must take issue with you on that point.
- I must tell you about it to get it off my chest.
- I must tell you about what happened today. I just need to get it off my chest.
- I must, I must, grow a bust, a bust
- I myself
- I need
- I need a compass