ENEnglish dictionary: I miss you so much.
I miss you so much. has 2 translations in 1 languages
translations of I miss you so much.
Words before and after I miss you so much.
- I meant to write but forgot to
- I meet
- I met her at a reception.
- I met him downtown yesterday.
- I met his wife at work.
- I might add
- I might do it, and again, I might not.
- I minor in German.
- I miss you
- I miss you a lot.
- I miss you so much.
- I miss you, too.
- I missed you so much.
- I mode
- I mostri
- I much regret it
- I must
- I must admit that I'm kind of predisposed towards disliking him.
- I must ask you, in all seriousness, to withdraw that remark.
- I must be home
- I must confess I don't visit my parents as often as I should.