ENEnglish dictionary: I meant it as a joke.
I meant it as a joke. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of I meant it as a joke.
Words before and after I meant it as a joke.
- I make no bones about the fact that I had hoped for more.
- I managed to bypass the usual paperwork.
- I marry
- I masnadieri
- I maxed out my data.
- I maxed out on booze today.
- I may
- I may be wrong
- I may ring round my friends and see if any fancy a Muse concert.
- I mean to say
- I meant it as a joke.
- I meant no harm by it.
- I meant to say
- I meant to write but forgot to
- I meet
- I met her at a reception.
- I met him downtown yesterday.
- I met his wife at work.
- I might add
- I might do it, and again, I might not.
- I minor in German.