ENEnglish dictionary: I love you, too.
I love you, too. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of I love you, too.
Words before and after I love you, too.
- I look forward to receiving your reply.
- I look ridiculous in that outfit.
- I looked at her, trying to gauge her reaction.
- I lose my temper.
- I love you
- I love you all
- I love you because I need you
- I love you like crazy.
- I love you too
- I love you tooe
- I love you, too.
- I love you.
- I made a resolution to give up chocolate.
- I made it!
- I made the mistake of giving him my phone number.
- I magnitude
- I make a note of all the things I must not under any circumstances overlook.
- I make no bones about the fact that I had hoped for more.
- I managed to bypass the usual paperwork.
- I marry
- I masnadieri