EN English dictionary: I help
I help has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of I help
Words before and after I help
- I heard a lecture by a university professor at a seminar.
- I heard a muffled noise.
- I heard him come by
- I heard it through the grapevine.
- I heard nothing of it until five minutes ago.
- I heard of your goings-on
- I heard the baby stir in bed.
- I heard the crickets chirping. Otherwise all was still.
- I heard through the grapevine that ...
- I heared machine guns firing.
- I help
- I hereby declare that I have no objection to my personal details being disseminated and used for commercial purposes.
- I hereby declare the conference officially open.
- I highly suggest going on this tour.
- I hold
- I hold with those who believe that ...
- I hope
- I hope I will be spared this ordeal.
- I hope Paul won't be insulted if I don't come.
- I hope it's not too much trouble for you
- I hope my French will improve when I go to France.