EN English dictionary: I hear
I hear has 7 translations in 5 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of I hear
Words before and after I hear
- I haven't seen her for ages.
- I haven't seen him of late.
- I haven't seen you for donkey's years!
- I haven't seen you for yonks.
- I haven't taken leave of my senses!
- I haven't the faintest idea.
- I haven't the remotest idea.
- I haven't touched a cent of the money.
- I haven't worked in the references to my article yet.
- I havn't had the time to peruse the document more closely.
- I hear
- I hear bullshit
- I hear it so often that I've almost come to believe it myself.
- I heard
- I heard a lecture by a university professor at a seminar.
- I heard a muffled noise.
- I heard him come by
- I heard it through the grapevine.
- I heard nothing of it until five minutes ago.
- I heard of your goings-on
- I heard the baby stir in bed.