ENEnglish dictionary: I have the book before me
I have the book before me has 2 translations in 1 languages
translations of I have the book before me
Words before and after I have the book before me
- I have paid my money for entertainment and don't want to be part of a captive audience for advertising.
- I have pain.
- I have pull the tooth.
- I have seen him before
- I have some business to dispose of before we meet.
- I have some issues with his behaviour.
- I have some work to do.
- I have something else to do
- I have suffered an electric shock.
- I have suffered many disadvantages because of it.
- I have the book before me
- I have the highest respect for his ability.
- I have the honour to
- I have thought long and hard about it.
- I have to
- I have to abate blood.
- I have to admit though that ...
- I have to attend a funeral.
- I have to do an errand.
- I have to economize where I can.
- I have to get it off my chest.