ENEnglish dictionary: I have some work to do.
I have some work to do. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of I have some work to do.
Words before and after I have some work to do.
- I have nothing at all to wear.
- I have nothing to do with it.
- I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat.
- I have noticed that ...
- I have paid my money for entertainment and don't want to be part of a captive audience for advertising.
- I have pain.
- I have pull the tooth.
- I have seen him before
- I have some business to dispose of before we meet.
- I have some issues with his behaviour.
- I have some work to do.
- I have something else to do
- I have suffered an electric shock.
- I have suffered many disadvantages because of it.
- I have the book before me
- I have the highest respect for his ability.
- I have the honour to
- I have thought long and hard about it.
- I have to
- I have to abate blood.
- I have to admit though that ...