ENEnglish dictionary: I have dibs on that piece of cake.
I have dibs on that piece of cake. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of I have dibs on that piece of cake.
Words before and after I have dibs on that piece of cake.
- I have been robbed of my dignity.
- I have been stolen from by my housekeeper.
- I have been there before
- I have been told
- I have been wakeful all night.
- I have been wishing for a lotto win for years.
- I have been wishing for this for a long time!
- I have been with a lumbago for months now.
- I have broken down .
- I have come to believe that
- I have dibs on that piece of cake.
- I have eaten my supper
- I have every confidence that you'll make the right decision.
- I have finished
- I have flagged the paragraphs that we need to look at in more detail.
- I have found nothing better.
- I have found that ...
- I have found your support invaluable.
- I have googled him to see what information is available about him on the Web.
- I have got
- I have got an idea.