ENEnglish dictionary: I have a question.
I have a question. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of I have a question.
Words before and after I have a question.
- I have a dream
- I have a faint suspicion that ...
- I have a few day's leave in hand.
- I have a gripe about the service here.
- I have a hunch that
- I have a lot of work to catch up on.
- I have a memory like a sieve.
- I have a notion that ...
- I have a pile of correspondence on my desk.
- I have a question
- I have a question.
- I have a shrewd idea that
- I have a situation that I have to deal with at the moment.
- I have a sunburn.
- I have absolutely no sympathy for students who get caught cheating in exams.
- I have aged her by five years.
- I have also started to learn to play the flute.
- I have an itchy elbow
- I have any quantity of them
- I have been able to gain something positive from the debate.
- I have been attacked.