EN English dictionary: I got through to the manager
I got through to the manager has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of I got through to the manager
Words before and after I got through to the manager
- I go with my guts.
- I got a CD for Christmas.
- I got a few days' grace to finish my essay.
- I got a shock when he just turned up on the doorstep.
- I got cold feet at the last moment and didn't do it.
- I got goose pimples .
- I got here before you
- I got into Berlin university.
- I got it from him
- I got the shivers.
- I got through to the manager
- I gotta go now.
- I graduated from the University of Leipzig.
- I gripped the door handle and pulled as hard as I could.
- I gripped the rail and tried not to look down.
- I gritted my teeth and fought my way through.
- I gritted my teeth and said nothing.
- I guess ...
- I guess it's time to ...
- I guess it's time to fess up.
- I guess so!