EN English dictionary: I give it up
I give it up has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of I give it up
Words before and after I give it up
- I found my diary which I thought was lost.
- I found out that she has been thinking all the while of getting divorced.
- I gained a lot from it.
- I gather that ...
- I get 300 EUR a week and my keep.
- I get aggro from my mother if...
- I get good vibes from her.
- I get it
- I get it, mom. No need to pile on.
- I get my watch an hour ahead.
- I give it up
- I give thanks for the great time.
- I give the book to you.
- I give up.
- I go
- I go for a swim.
- I go home.
- I go to the gym every Tuesday and Thursday, without fail.
- I go with my guts.
- I got a CD for Christmas.
- I got a few days' grace to finish my essay.