ENEnglish dictionary: I do apologise
I do apologise has 2 translations in 1 languages
translations of I do apologise
Words before and after I do apologise
- I didn't see you at church last Sunday.
- I didn't stop her.
- I didn't think I'd like this kind of concert, but it was actually pretty good.
- I didn't think it would work out, but at that point I was grasping at straws.
- I didn't want to go anyway.
- I die
- I disagree fundamentally with what you're saying.
- I discouraged her from going to the police.
- I divested her of her coat.
- I do
- I do apologise
- I do apologise for being late
- I do apologize
- I do apologize for being late
- I do declare
- I do hope
- I do know her, as a matter of fact she's one of my best friends.
- I do like as I like
- I do not feel able to ...
- I do not go
- I do not have any time.