EN English dictionary: I can't
I can't has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of I can't
Words before and after I can't
- I can see that you're worried about something.
- I can take a fair bit .
- I can take it.
- I can talk to her if you want.
- I can tell you a thing or two about that
- I can tell you!
- I can understand exactly how you feel.
- I can understand what you're going through.
- I can vaguely remember that ...
- I can well believe that this news is true.
- I can't
- I can't afford a car.
- I can't afford it.
- I can't afford to make mistakes.
- I can't allow such behaviour to go unpunished.
- I can't argue that away.
- I can't be at the meeting and nor can Michael.
- I can't be bothered
- I can't be bothered to ...
- I can't be bothered to do that.
- I can't be in two places at once.