EN English dictionary: I can
I can has 6 translations in 3 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of I can
Words before and after I can
- I call it a wash.
- I call on Mr. X to speak.
- I call the shots!
- I called at your house, knocked several times, but no one answered the door.
- I called at your house.
- I came
- I came across your work in this new book.
- I came down as fast as I could
- I came to like him
- I came to realize that
- I can
- I can attest to this.
- I can be contacted at home.
- I can be reached after 5 p.m.
- I can chip in with some memories of school physics.
- I can cook, after a fashion.
- I can definitely tell a difference between the two sauces.
- I can do it easy
- I can do it with my eyes closed.
- I can do my packing the night before we leave.
- I can do no more than I am doing.