ENEnglish dictionary: I am patient
I am patient has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of I am patient
Words before and after I am patient
- I am not doing it by choice, but out of necessity.
- I am not eligible as a blood donor.
- I am not getting involved in this!
- I am not interested in you.
- I am not much of a dancer
- I am not one to
- I am not overstating the case when I say that ...
- I am not sure
- I am not sure about it
- I am old as you can see
- I am patient
- I am perfectly aware of the fact that ...
- I am pleased
- I am pleased to see that Parliament supports this project.
- I am pleased to see you.
- I am pleased to share that ...
- I am positive
- I am pregnant.
- I am privileged to be able to present to you Mr ...
- I am pulling through
- I am pushed for time