ENEnglish dictionary: He is a auditive person.
He is a auditive person. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of He is a auditive person.
Words before and after He is a auditive person.
- He hung his head in shame.
- He hung up on me.
- He ignored the ransom demand.
- He improved from third to second rank.
- He initially managed to divert suspicion away from himself.
- He intends to relinquish possession of the house to his brother.
- He inveigled himself into her affections.
- He invited her as an afterthought.
- He is a Capricorn.
- He is a Virgo.
- He is a auditive person.
- He is a bit of a dilettante as far as wine is concerned.
- He is a bookish person.
- He is a born fool.
- He is a chip off the old block.
- He is a clever player who knows how to frazzle his opponents.
- He is a close friend.
- He is a direct descendant of the last emperor.
- He is a gentleman through and through.
- He is a good listener.
- He is a man of purpose.