ENEnglish dictionary: He hired out as a cook.
He hired out as a cook. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of He hired out as a cook.
Words before and after He hired out as a cook.
- He has the look of a man who means business.
- He has the right of way.
- He has written more than a score of books.
- He hasn't come.
- He hasn't got a stitch to his back.
- He hasn't got it in him.
- He hasn't read Emily Post.
- He hastily gathered his things and left.
- He hated the Party and everything it represented.
- He headed in the rebound.
- He hired out as a cook.
- He hit his head on the beam.
- He homed in on the weak point in her argument.
- He hung his head in shame.
- He hung up on me.
- He ignored the ransom demand.
- He improved from third to second rank.
- He initially managed to divert suspicion away from himself.
- He intends to relinquish possession of the house to his brother.
- He inveigled himself into her affections.
- He invited her as an afterthought.