ENEnglish dictionary: He acts younger than his years.
He acts younger than his years. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of He acts younger than his years.
Words before and after He acts younger than his years.
- He Walked by Night
- He Was a Quiet Man
- He Will Go on a Spree
- He Wore a Star
- He Zizhen
- He accepted her explanation unquestioningly.
- He accepted the job, albeit with some hesitation.
- He accused me of stating the obvious.
- He acquired kudos by appearing on television.
- He acted with his brother's complicity.
- He acts younger than his years.
- He actually did it.
- He aided and abetted the murder by procuring a gun for the offender.
- He aimed his remarks at me.
- He always lets us know in advance.
- He always looked likely to score.
- He always makes a beeline for the beautiful women.
- He always makes such a drama out of everything.
- He always orders the most expensive item on the menu.
- He always sits in the front of the class.
- He always sulks if he doesn't get his own way.