EN English dictionary: Given that
Given that has 2 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of Given that
Words before and after Given that
- Give utterance to
- Give warning
- Give way to despair
- Give you a fright
- Give your shoes a shine!
- Given her consent we could use her car for our trip.
- Given her interest in children, teaching is the right job for her.
- Given his age, he is a fast runner.
- Given his temperament, that seems unlikely to me.
- Given that
- Given that she has had six months to do this, she hasn't made much progress.
- Given the chance, I wouldn't hesitate.
- Given the circumstances, you've done really well.
- Given the price difference, I'll take that risk.
- Given the triangle shown at right, construct another triangle with the following angles.
- Given to sudden fancies
- Given to teasing
- Gives off poisonous vapours.
- Gives up hope