ENEnglish dictionary: Every task has an end in view.
Every task has an end in view. has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of Every task has an end in view.
Words before and after Every task has an end in view.
- Every now and there
- Every oak has been an acorn.
- Every once a while
- Every once in a while
- Every one of them
- Every other second
- Every person shall have the right to free development of his personality.
- Every reed will not make a pipe.
- Every shoe fits not every foot.
- Every single time
- Every task has an end in view.
- Every task must be completable within five minutes.
- Every woman will get cellulite at one point or another.
- Everybody Dies
- Everybody Hates Chris
- Everybody Hates Hugo
- Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
- Everybody Loves Raymond
- Everybody Wins
- Everybody has signed up, only he is still wavering.
- Everybody has to go to the dentist, you included.