ENEnglish dictionary: Every once a while
Every once a while has 1 translations in 1 languages
translations of Every once a while
Words before and after Every once a while
- Every little counts.
- Every man has his price.
- Every man is the architect of his own fortune
- Every man is the architect of his own fortune.
- Every man to his own taste
- Every moment
- Every morning, she jumps out of bed and springs into action.
- Every nook and cranny
- Every now and there
- Every oak has been an acorn.
- Every once a while
- Every once in a while
- Every one of them
- Every other second
- Every person shall have the right to free development of his personality.
- Every reed will not make a pipe.
- Every shoe fits not every foot.
- Every single time
- Every task has an end in view.
- Every task must be completable within five minutes.
- Every woman will get cellulite at one point or another.