EN English dictionary: Every moment
Every moment has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of Every moment
Words before and after Every moment
- Every half hour
- Every hour
- Every life lost is one life too many.
- Every little bit counts.
- Every little bit helps.
- Every little counts.
- Every man has his price.
- Every man is the architect of his own fortune
- Every man is the architect of his own fortune.
- Every man to his own taste
- Every moment
- Every morning, she jumps out of bed and springs into action.
- Every nook and cranny
- Every now and there
- Every oak has been an acorn.
- Every once a while
- Every once in a while
- Every one of them
- Every other second
- Every person shall have the right to free development of his personality.
- Every reed will not make a pipe.