EN English dictionary: Durin
Durin has 7 translations in 7 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of Durin
Words before and after Durin
- Durham Castle
- Durham Cathedral
- Durham County
- Durham University
- During good behavior
- During her lifetime she had witnessed two wars.
- During the Great Depression, women, despite all this, or perhaps precisely because of it, attached great importance to elegance and fashion.
- During the morning session he outlined the project, referring particularly to possible environmental impacts.
- During the nigh
- During the speech, he worked in a few jokes.
- During the war the school was commandeered for the wounded.
- During the war, works of art were evacuated to countryside locations to preserve them from the bombing raids on the capital.
- During their sequestration, jurors are not allowed to speak to journalists.
- During what period did she care for the child?