EN English dictionary: be sent to prison
be sent to prison has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of be sent to prison
Words before and after be sent to prison
- be sensible enough to do sth.
- be sensible of
- be sensible of sth.
- be sensitive to sth.
- be sent across the ether
- be sent off
- be sent off with a flea in one's ear
- be sent packing
- be sent to Davy Jones's locker
- be sent to jail
- be sent to prison
- be sentenced to
- be sentenced to death by hanging
- be sentenced to life imprisonment
- be sentenced to prison
- be sentenced to several years of imprisonment
- be sentient of
- be sentimental
- be separated
- be separately located
- be sequential to sth.