EN English dictionary: A levels
A levels has 1 translations in 1 languages
Jump to Translations
translations of A levels
Words before and after A levels
- A is to B as C is to D.
- A joke circulated among the students that ...
- A kind of
- A kiss
- A large crowd formed.
- A large number
- A large scar marred his face.
- A last-minute injury robbed him of his place on the team.
- A leopard can't change its spots.
- A level
- A levels
- A liar is not believed even when he speaks the truth.
- A lie has no feet.
- A lie never lives to be old.
- A light wind ruffled the water.
- A likely story!
- A line limiting a field by agrim
- A list follows of all the messages posted.
- A little Night Music
- A little surprisingly the team was defeated in the first round and ousted from the tournament.
- A local restaurant catered the reception.